Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Relay for Life

Relay for Life fund raiser photos.



Jessica, Wade, Michael and Greg helped to design luminaries (is that spelled right?)

Tom Vaughn visited with Luminarie (again, that word) Chair Joy Roberts, my sister, and her faithful clan: Irene, Jane, and Sandra.



My younger daughter, Juli, and Tommy Bagwell are yearly participants.


And my older daughter, Jordan, stopped working long enough for a photo shoot with me.


Ms Wanda Burchett is a very sweet lady. She is a hugger and a survivor.



My sister is a 23 year cancer survivor.

She volunteers every year for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. She also recruits her nieces (two are my girls), who gladly oblige, and her merry band of church member buddies for the annual event. The fund raiser provides an opportunity to recognize survivors and honor the memory of loved ones who died of the disease.

The girls always make luminaries for their Papa, my dad.

No comments: