Saturday, November 1, 2008

Gran's little tricksters

My nieces do a much better job with Halloween costumes than I ever did. My sister's grandchildren were so cute for their trick-or-treating visit. Baylee, the only girl (so far) is just too sweet for words in her bee outfit. My sister and her Jack are also very good about decorating in theme for the holidays. So glad someone does it! She gave me a nice fall wreath for my front door and it was all I could do to get it hung!



I can't remember the song Ashlee was singing for Baylee to make this hand motion, but she's just so stinkin' cute whatever she does.Four of the first cousins. Jenna Leigh got in the spirit for the day.


Jordan let me wear her horns and took this picture for me.Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Matt and Shelby said...

So cute and festive Joan! It's nice to see everyone too!