Saturday, June 14, 2008

Waiting patiently, Sarah and Trent

It's midnight as I sit here at the computer asleep. And I really do enjoy this or I wouldn't stay up all night working on it.
Trent was razzing me a bit, during our photo shoot, about my blog postings and how I always said my couples are so sweet or so fun or so whatever. He puts me in mind of my cousin Rob (and a little bit of my brother too), as he has a very serious demeanor and a sharp, dry wit.
But, the thing is, I really do like being around people, meeting new people, and just yakking about anything and everything. I liked getting to know Trent and Sarah (who really are sweet and fun and cute and a bunch of other adjectives) and Sarah's brother's family (whose photos I'll post shortly).
Trent and Sarah have been married 10 years and are expecting their first child within a month. They still act like newlyweds and let me just say that is going to be one lucky baby.



We toured the Nashville area for our shoot: Centennial Park and the Bi-Centennial Mall. And while Sarah is still in much better shape than I am, I think she had had enough after a couple of hours in the heat.

I fixed up a little slideshow here: Almost Time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This slideshow is the coolest....

Jenae said...

I love that this is not the normal "maternity" shoot.. Such a great job capturing "them".